The protection of your privacy is important to us. Please take a few minutes to read through our privacy statement.
When you purchase a home from us you will be providing us with some of your personal information. It starts with your name and contact information. It could also include information on your date of birth, employment, income and financial status. Plus, we will collect other information that directly relates to your purchase, such as personal preferences and choices related to your home.
The information we gather from you is important so we can provide you with the home and services you expect. It allows us to:
- Respond to your request for information from us
- Give proper information to other parties/suppliers who are also involved in providing products or services related to your new home
- Comply with requests for disclosure, if required by law
- Track your satisfaction of your home after delivery
- Share your information within our company in order to improve our efficiency for future home buyers
- By providing your information to us, you consent to these uses and disclosures.
Maple Leaf Homes will not sell, trade, transfer or share of your personal information with third parties other than as identified above.
We also ensure that measures are in place to safeguard your personal information against loss, misuse or unauthorized access.
Maple Leaf Homes does not collect information on individuals visiting our web site, other than information you choose to provide via e-mail. Information collected on visitors to our web site is of a statistical nature only, such as site traffic to the site and pages visited and does not identify individual users. This information helps us understand the use of our site and how to improve the quality of our site.
Information collected from our web site will not be sold or traded to others. Any information you provide to us is used only for the purposes of meeting your specific request.
Our site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other companies; if you are concerned, we suggest that you check out their privacy statement before browsing their site.
If you have any questions or concerns about personal information provided to Maple Leaf Homes, please contact Jacques Roy at 506-450-1243 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org