Maple Leaf Homes and its Industrial-Commercial Division, is a major manufacturer of modular accommodation for both the Residential, Industrial and Commercial Sectors. We have experience in designing and supplying industrial accommodation for Arctic winter conditions to such clients as Agnico-Eagle, Canadian Royalties and the Iron Ore Company of Canada. Shipments can be by ocean vessel, road or rail.
Project Size Experience
Maple Leaf Industrial recently supplied:
- 300 man mine site accommodation for Canadian Royalties in an Arctic locale
- 100 man mine site accommodation for Agnico-Eagle in an Arctic locale
- 2 and 3 storey mine site accommodation for IOCC in Labrador
- 2 storey Engineering Office Complex for Terrain Engineering (Moncton, N.B.)
- 3 storey, nine unit apartment buildings
- Townhouse Condominiums
Our Commercial Construction Certifications
Class 6612-01 FACTORY CONSTRUCTED BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES - Commercial / Industrial Structures For Electrical Features Only
CLASS 6612 -04 FACTORY CONSTRUCTED BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES – Part 9 Commercial / Industrial Structures.
- Certification of premanufactured commercial and/or industrial buildings and structures in compliance with Part 9 of the 2012 Ontario Building Code, Part 9 of the 2018 British Columbia Building Code and the 2015 National Building Code of Canada as previously amended for MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, PE, QC, SK and YT. These buildings are manufactured at a central facility, and may be temporary or permanent structures.
Our Safety Construction Certifications
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association COR Certified
- Certified Safety Supervisor
- Safety Passport Programme
- Training is done through the New Brunswick Construction Association which has adopted the Alberta Construction Safety Training Programme
- Certified for NB, NS, PEI